B1 and/ or B2 Licensed Engineers
VHR is looking for an experience B1 and/ or B2 Licensed Engineers for a permanent position based in Bournemouth, Dorset
The B1/B2 LAE must hold a valid EASA PART 66 Aircraft Maintenance License and at least one of the type ratings:
• Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2A12/-2B16 (601, 604, 605).
• Bombardier Global / Global Express BD-700-1A10/-1A11
• Hawker 125 Series all models
• Cessna Citation 560XLS Cessna 510 Mustang
• KingAir 90/200/300
• Reims F406.
The B1/B2 LAE must be flexible with hours and open to travelling for the position.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities at the Bournemouth Base and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
• Carry out aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
• Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising or certifying engineer for a given input.
• AOG activities at and away from the Bournemouth Base.
• Travel to, and work at other bases for short periods of time as required.
• Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
• Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed.
• Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
• Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
• If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
• Any other duties commensurate with the position.
In order to apply you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• EASA B1 or B2 License with applicable type ratings; training on additional type ratings can be provided.
• Be happy to travel to other locations, including overseas, occasionally at short notice.
• Be computer literate.
• Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
• A full driving licence is preferred.
• A current valid passport is required
Please contact Sarah in the London office for further information
VHR look forward to hearing from you