VHR are currently looking for an Aircraft Avionic Technician for one of our clients located in: Farnborough, specialising in supporting business aircraft they offer their clients exceptional standards of service.
- Based: Luton & Farnborough Airports
- Day & Night Shifts Available 4 on 4 off
- Job type: Permanent
Salaries (per year):
£28,000 basic salary - £5,000 (days) or £10,000 (nights) shift allowance
If you work days, total annual package: £33,000 If you work nights, total annual package: £38,000
Training: Our Client has confirmed they will invest heavily in training their own staff.
Avionics will have the chance to try and complete their license to become a Licensed Engineer.
There will be lots of opportunities for career progression due to the size of the project/facility.
Benefits: Very good benefit package
Experience: If you have Busisness Jet, VIP Jets experience, Private Jet experience this is a bonus
To qualify for this opportunity, you should meet the following requirements;
- Have a recognised aircraft electrical/avionics apprenticeship
- Experience of both line & base maintenance activities
- Have good verbal & written communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate a well organised approach to daily job tasks
- Be willing to travel at short notice (AOG)
- Have your own transport
Please apply to this advert if you are interested.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.