VHR currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Avionics Technician to work with one of our prestigious Clients based in Airlanda Airport, Sweden.
VHR and our Client are looking for a skilled, experienced Avionic Technician to work on military rotary aircraft such as Bell 412, Bell 429 and AW109 performing large rewire/rework modifications.
This position is on a contract basis starting in January 2020.
A successful candidate will possess the following attributes/requirements:
- Experience carrying out rewires/modifications on rotary aircraft is essential
- Experience performing such tasks on Bell and/or AgustaWestland aircraft specifically would be beneficial but not essential
- Base and/or Line Maintenance experience
- Ability to work autonomously using own initiative
- Ability to work together with a team of Avionic Technicians in order to reach a common goal
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Very attractive rate
- Shift pattern of Monday to Friday with opportunity of OT + weekend work (50/60 hours per week)
- Flights and Accommodation provided
- Transport to and from work provided
- Specialist tools provided
If you are interested in this position and/or require further information, please apply now, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 672 2320.