VHR Technical Recruitment are currently on the search for an Automotive Parts Advisor to join one of our automotive clients based in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a background in working in and around automotive parts where your focus has been to assist the business in any of the following:
• Taking orders from internal staff and or customers
• Using accounting software for related Admin i.e., Purchase orders, Work in Progress numbers.
• Receiving and kitting in bound goods ready for engineers or customers
• Stock control – stock takes and scheduled random checks.
• customers on the counter for part sales
• Liaise with suppliers and parts manager to obtain the best deal on parts procurement.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good automotive industry knowledge in order to secure the best deals for the company.
• Organizational skills will be a must as purchase orders from both staff and customers will be constant throughout your day, and to also stay on top of stock control.
• A good understanding of an accounting software, I.e Sage line 200 or any other related software.
• Excel savvy as you will be expected produce Bill of Materials (BOM’s).
• A friendly cooperative manner as you will be faced with customers daily.
• a willingness to learn as with joining any new team!
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Alex.Fuller@v-hr.com