Aviation AOG Officers
VHR are currently looking for an experienced Aviation AOG Officer who is responsible for offering 24/7 support to customers. This is a permanent position working in Hounslow, West London (near Heathrow) and will be on a days and night shift rotation.
• Acts as the primary contact for the external customer
• Manage overall customer communication to ensure consistency
• Identify customer requirements and communicate opportunities
• Responsible for expediting day to day purchasing activity, including limited price negotiation, quote approvals and delivery schedule
• Expedite products/services to ensure they are delivered within schedule
• Coordinate with repair vendors to fulfil customer expediting needs, assists in complaint resolution, and stock options
• Identify all appropriate solutions to satisfy customer demand in accordance with customer expectations and contractual service levels
• Manage all AOG critical and routine demand
• Order administration and transaction management within SAP
• Ability to develop good working relationships with customers
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate where they have worked in a demanding and time pressured environment and have the ability to think on their feet! The following competencies are also required
• Analytical Skills: Recognizes patterns in data, information, or events; draws logical conclusions and making recommendations for action.
• Good Judgement: Forms an appropriate opinion about something and making balanced decisions about it in situations of uncertainty and complexity.
• Motivation: A concern for working well and for measuring oneself against a standard of excellence. This involves persistence, focus and energy in pursuing desired goals.
• Initiative: Acts with little or no supervision/guidance; is pro-active in taking responsibility for identifying and dealing with problems or taking opportunities.
• Goal Oriented: Ability to focus on a task and accomplish it, regardless of obstacles.
• Problem Solving/Decision Making: Takes a well-ordered approach to solving problems and making decisions
• Technical/Functional Expertise: Demonstrates broad, in-depth, up-to-date knowledge of pertinent technical, business and professionals fields.
Initially you will start on days for a short period whilst being inducted with the company. Following on from that you will work a shift rotation of 2 Days + 2 Nights, 4 off. Shifts are from 07:00-19:00 and 19:00-07:00.
Up to £36,000 per annum (this includes shift allowance)
Salary will be dependant on experience
If you answer yes to all of the following, VHR want to hear from you!
• Have you got previous experience working on an AOG desk?
• Are you happy working both DAYS and NIGHTS?
• Can you commit to working a 4 on 4 off shift
• Can you work well in pressured environments
• Can you think on your feet and problem solve using your own initiative
• Do you have strong prioritisation and organisation skills?
• Have you previously used SAP or similar systems?
Please contact Sarah in the VHR London office to further information
We look forward to hearing from you