VHR is currently looking for Airframe Designers for Detail Parts for a 6–12-month project.
Essential to hold:
Education – B.Sc. Degree in Engineering (or B.Eng): Aeronautical Eng./ Mechanical Eng. with emphasis on structures
- Experience with aircraft structures
- Understanding of airframe structural design
- Strong mechanical design and integration skills using 3D CAD software
- CAD experience - CATIA V5 R18 or higher
- Experience in recently developed aircraft, in the following disciplines:
- Material selection, material compatibility and manufacturing techniques
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance Analysis (GD&T)
- Product Lifecycle Management tools (PLM software) and configuration management
- Experience in design of metallic and composite structural parts
This position could be offered as working from home.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Sunette.firstname.lastname@example.org!