VHR is currently looking for Aircraft mechanical systems design engineers for a 6-12 month project.
Essential to hold:
Aeronautical Eng./ Mechanical Eng. Degree with emphasis on airframe mechanical components and systems.
Knowledge and experience in mechanical systems definition, development and certification process to FAR/CS 25 is essential
Vast experience is required in the following:
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience in design, analysis, testing and certify of aerospace vehicles including:
- Mechanical systems concept / architecture and general requirements definition
- Experience in simulation, kinematic and stress analysis of airframe mechanical systems.
- Experience in mechanical systems or components specification documents preparation including tests required definition
- Experience in development process of mechanical systems or components by suppliers' subcontractors.
- Doors mechanisms (entrance and baggage), Systems using Electromechanical actuators and sensors.
- Experience in aircraft / systems certification process (plan and reports) per FAR/CS regulation
This position could be offered as working from home.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click APPLY NOW or email Sunette.email@example.com!