Aircraft Engine Technician (CFM56)
A leading aircraft maintenance organisation require an Aircraft Engine Technician to work in eastern Europe.
- Perform maintenance and repair of aircraft engines in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Supervises jobs performed by engine mechanics.
- Coach and develop engine mechanics.
- Uses Enterprise Recourse Planning (ERP) system.
- Experience of working in an engine shop environment.
- 2+ years’ maintenance experience on CFM56 engine.
- Valid HF and EWIS (experience log on CFM56 desirable)
- Hold the right to live and work in the EU
- Great hourly rate and hours.
- Accommodation provided throughout the contract.
- Travel at the start/end of the contract provided.
To apply for the Engine Technician contract, please send your CV to Danny Brier at email@example.com