VHR are looking for an Account Management Executive based in Dorset, UK for a permanent position.
The purpose of the Account Management Executive is to support the Strategic Business Units drive for development of commercial offerings and positive customer account relationships, across the Engineering Service Lines maintenance and part 21 design capabilities.
Our Aviation client is looking for a well-rounded individual with the ability to deliver first class customer service. Able to deliver under pressure and exceed expectation, the Account Management Executive oversees the assigned customers ‘life cycle’ from initial requests through commercial offerings, contract delivery, program delivery, invoicing and aftercare.
Candidates must evidence experience of working within business aviation or airline industry roles highlighting their understanding of operational requirements and responsibilities.
For suitably qualified candidates, there is potential to take on a broader role covering a level of direct sales.
- Deliver world class aviation solutions to the global client market
- Coordinate with Engineering Service Line technical/commercial teams and translate delivery requirements into viable commercial offerings, meeting revenue and profit targets
- Support the development and growth of new business in the areas of maintenance, part 21 design and part/program sales
- Supports the organization in achieving the company vision and commercial objectives
- Management of CRM system, customer relationship reporting and customer visit roadmap
- Works as part of a team to create and implement commercial and account management strategies
- Analyse market trends & competitor activity
- The candidate must be willing to work out-of-hours where reasonable to support major bid activity, or specific customer requirements
- Support internal teams across the Engineering Service Line with client management during engineering delivery. This is inclusive of coordination of customer visits, onsite customer management, customer updates, invoicing and dispute management/resolution
- Minimum of 4 years Business Aviation / Commercial Aviation experience, in a commercial, account management or sales role
- High level understanding of commercial requirements for pricing and applicability of key terms and conditions
- requirements and technicalities
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders / clients / group departments, both internally and externally
- Excellent written and oral English language. High standard of numeracy
- IT literate with experience of MS Office applications
- Natural communicator with a strong interpersonal skillset. Ability to confidently present to internal stakeholders and customer representatives
- High attention to detail. An adaptable and resourceful personality
- Ability to professionally perform and deliver under pressure in time critical environments, and customer facing scenarios
- Career driven with an ambition to retain career path within the aviation industry
- Well presented with a persuasive approach
- Aviation experience essential
- Experienced in maintenance proposal compilation, for both pricing/commercial offers and customer facing documents
- Experience in Business Aviation Sales, specifically in Business Development, Technical Sales or Direct Sales capacities
- Experience with market analysis, identification of target market/s and customer prospecting
- Avionics/connectivity/CES background in a technical capacity
- Understanding of Part 145 and Part M/CAMO regulatory requirements
For more information on this role, or to apply directly, please click Apply Now! or email Rebecca.Giuliani@v-hr.com.