B2 Licensed Engineers- A320
VHR has exciting permanent opportunities for EASA Part 66 B2 Licensed Engineers to work at Gatwick Airport.
The role will be working for a well established maintenance provider, working a 4 on 4 off night shift on the line.
The ideal B2 LAEs will require previous certifying experience on the A320 (CFM/V2500)
Other types that can be utilised include the following (however these are not essential for the contract)
- A320 NEO
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Carry out maintenance work on customer aircraft including inspection, repair and modification as well as component replacements in compliance with EASA Part 145 requirements
- Certify aircraft fit for service following maintenance work in accordance with EASA Part 145
- Ensure health and safety requirements are fully complied with and good engineering practices on all work carried out
- Coordinate resources in relation to staff levels, tooling, equipment and materials in order to accomplish quality maintenance and on-time delivery of the aircraft
- Supervise and support mechanics and other assistants in the team
- Communicate with suppliers and customer representatives
- Maintain all tools and equipment to required standards
- Support ground handling alongside aircraft maintenance (e.g. aircraft towing)
- Valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence Category B2
- Certifying experience in aircraft maintenance and repair on the A320
- Willingness to work long term night shifts
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Computer literacy
- Eligibility to reside and work in UK
- Driving licence
For further details please contact Sarah Aiken in our London office.
We look forward to hearing from you!